OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, MINOR IRRIGATION
Civil Station Kannur
Tel Phone No. 0497 2700117
email : email@example.com
The Jurisdiction of this office is Kannur Revenue district. The main function of this office is conservation of water sources and by which promote agriculture in this area. For this purpose this division and subdivision offices under takes Minor Irrigation scheme like construction and maintenance of check dams, Regulator cum bridge, VCB cum Bridge, SWECB, Canal Protection works, Renovation of Ponds, Lift Irrigation Scheme etc. Besides this office Co-ordinate programmes under Jala Upamission of Haritha Keralam Mission, Minor Irrigation Census etc. This office also issue ‘C’ class contractors registration.
The applicant shall have experience as a contractor or a site supervisor for a single civil Engineering work costing Rs. 25 lakh or works costing a total amount of Rs. 50 lakhs each not below Rs. 10 lakh within the last three years proceeding the date of application . The applicant should have an office with facilitates for e- tendering.
- Certificate of experience.
- Document to prove finical stability – 10 lakh
- Copy of acknowledgement of income tax return filed during the previous year.
- Copy of Pan card
- Document to prove Name & Address
- Document to prove date of birth ( in case of individual).
- Attested copy of Deads/ articles of association in the case of private/public Limited company or individual Hindu family individual or a registered partnership firm.
- Registration Fees Rs. 2760/-